Saturday, August 22, 2009

Taking the Blogging Plunge

Here I go, starting yet another blog in a cyberworld overrun with whiners, winners, psychos, pyscics and a million other things in between. I love to write but have avoided this medium to express the joys and woes I've faced. So what has brought me here today, turning to a computer screen and an infinate number of imaginary readers who I can pretend are intrigued by my not so glamorous, everyday life?

My family is facing a scary time that could really shake up our sense of security and displace us from our home sweet home. The thought of it sickens me and brings up the kind of anxiety I haven't faced in years. I decided this would be a great way to focus that energy, to express my feelings and maybe gain some encouragement.

The thing is, I like to belive I'm a pretty positive person. I want to believe this will turn out for the better. I want to believe the good guy wins. I want to believe in my happily ever after. Those happily ever afters happen. They do. So this is my plan. To stay positive I am going to come on here, vent the negatives and share with you the silver lining I find in the hurdles I face in my life. I hope I can help just one person learn to do the same.

Bare with me, I am new to this. Here is my happy thought I will leave you with tonight...

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire

No comments:

Post a Comment